Monday, November 2, 2009

Things I'm currently loving:

This article.
Andrew Jackson is my new hero.

Mustaches
I don't know much but I do know that my love for facial hair is only getting stronger with time. Mutton chops are almost guaranteed to get you a date with me.

Swagbucks
Why, yes I WOULD love to earn gift cards and other fun prizes whilst searching for zebra print flats and places to go apple picking.

Experimenting in the kitchen
I'm becoming more and more confident with my cooking skills lately. This means I'm no longer dining on cereal. It also means I haven't bought a frozen pizza in weeks. Frozen burritos may never be totally eradicated from my freezer however- their siren call is too strong.
I actually made my own croutons today- which let me tell you is ridiculously easy and great instant gratification cooking. Allrecipes' ingredient search is great because you can type in those random bits you have leftover, something that's on sale this week at the store but you have no idea what to do with, or something that you have a sudden craving for and it will give you a list of recipes that fit. (It's strange how many times I will feel the need to eat something, ANYTHING with cilantro and tomato in it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment