Friday, December 24, 2010

Visions of sugarplums dancing in your heads

I've been repeatedly getting sucked in by old clay-mation Christmas movies and NOT wrapping any presents or baking any cookies. Seriously I've averaged 1 1/2 presents in the past 2 hours. Damn you ABC Family!

Anyway, I hope you all have a nice Christmas eve. If you're at home wrapping into the wee hours of the night like I'll be, I hope you don't run out of tape at midnight, and if you're going to or hosting a Christmas Eve party for like 20 people (like my mother who dropped a reindeer on her toe and shattered it last night), I hope you are able to avoid that annoying relative who always asks when you're going to get a boyfriend, get to eat your body weight in sugar cookies and have a glass of spiked eggnog for me! (Or not- personally I think that business is nasty. Give me a vodka & cranberry anyday. It's red. That's festive.)

No comments:

Post a Comment