Friday, January 9, 2009

Shouldn't the frost on the windows develop from the outside?

I know I'm not a genius of science or anything but I'm pretty sure your apartment is not supposed to be colder than the general environment outside. For example- I should not be living inside the arctic circle when it's all Tommy Bahamas outside right?

Maybe I'm just being spoiled when I say I want to be able to feel my fingertips while I'm lying in bed but I think blood circulation while in your place of residence is normal or something.

You may be asking why I don't just turn up the heat? I did actually. Or at least I think I did... the text by the switches that tell you what is heat and what is A/C or on or off or whatever switches are supposed to tell you has been completely rubbed off. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN? Was somebody compulsively standing in front of the box and flicking the A/C fan on and off?

Also there's a ghost who lives downstairs and opens and shuts the closet doors about 18 times at like 2am. Or I have a really annoying downstairs neighbor who does the same thing. And I have to do yoga to try and steal wireless from anyone. But I have to save some stories for next time don't I?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lo! Yes the Easy Saver Book is available at Walgreens. This month it's purple and should be right near the ads when you walk in. If you don't see it ask a cashier. Have the cashier scan the coupon (you don't have to rip it out)when you're checking out.

    ReplyDelete