(Keep in mind I get panic attacks in cars, and have never even taken my road test... at least YET)
1. I have graduated from sobbing while passing tractor trailers to only emitting light whimpers.
2. Even when you're on a straight stretch of highway, you have to keep adjusting pressure on the gas pedal- ALL THE TIME. This is annoying, you people do this every day willingly??
3. I REALLY REALLY wish they would invent cars that drive themselves already.
4. When you're terrified of death by switching lanes, you tend to grip the steering wheel tightly. This will make your hands die after a while. I'm typing this with a pen.
5. I actually like driving! Only when nobody else is on the road though.
While I really hate this picture, I'm putting it up here to verify that I DID in fact get behind the wheel and I WASN'T LYING about the wheel gripping thing.